Texas Onsite events are competitions that students can compete at the regional and State level. Please make sure to look over section three of the Texas Rulebook.
For the 2016-2017 school year, Down Hill Challenge and Land Speed Record Rocket Car events are being discontinued due to liability issues.
Here is a brief list of the different types of competition:
- Hot Rod CO2 Car Competition
- CO2 Research Racer
- RC Vehicle
- Rocket Launch
- Catapult (High School only)
- There is now a National Middle School Catapult event. Texas TSA will now be using the Middle School rules for the High School competition, but High School students can not advance to Nationals for Catapult.
- Specific Rules for High School Unique to Texas Event – Catapult
- TSA Electronic Flight Contest
- On Site Computer Skills Contest
- Written Examination
- Graphic Solutions