Texas Onsite events are competitions that students can compete at the regional and State level. Please make sure to look over section three of the Texas Rulebook.
For the 2016-2017 school year, Down Hill Challenge and Land Speed Record Rocket Car events are being discontinued due to liability issues.
Here is a brief list of the different types of competition:
- Hot Rod CO2 Car Competition
- CO2 Research Racer
- RC Vehicle
- Rocket Launch
- There was a National Middle School Catapult event. Texas TSA will be using those rules for the Middle School and High School competition.
- Specific Rules for High School Unique to Texas Event – Catapult
- TSA Electronic Flight Contest
- On Site Computer Skills Contest
- Written Examination
- Graphic Solutions
- New for 2017-2018 Texas TSA will have a Drone Competition
- Specific Rules for High School Unique to Texas Event – Drones