TSA Advisor Appreciation Week
February 10, 2020 @ 8:00 am - February 14, 2020 @ 5:00 pm CST
Let your advisor know how much you appreciate all they do for your chapter. Consider “10 Ways to Celebrate TSA Advisor Appreciation Week”:
- Consider bringing snacks each day of the week for your advisor.
- Express your chapter’s appreciation for your advisor during school announcements, a chapter meeting, or a school board meeting by presenting your advisor with a thank you card signed by each chapter member, chapter officer, and school administrators …
- … or this downloadable, fillable TSA Advisor Appreciation Certificate on which you can type your advisor’s name, chapter name, and date; and print and request a write-in signature from your TSA chapter president.
- Consider presenting your advisor with a gift card to their favorite restaurant or store …
- … a TSA shirt or other TSA gear from the TSA Store …
- … or an International Technology and Engineering Educators Association (ITEEA) or Association for Career and Technical Education® (ACTE) professional membership.
- Create a thank you banner to be displayed in a hall or classroom.
- Make an advisor appreciation video and show the video at your chapter meeting.
- Nominate your advisor for Chapter Advisor of the Year.
- Post your photos of the week using #TSAadvisorAppreciationWeek on social media.